Monday, February 6, 2012

Design Wall Monday

I've finally found some time to do a little sewing. I finished all the little 3 inch blocks for Temecula Quilts
12 Days of Christmas mini quilt. Now I need to decide on fabric for the sashing. I think I'm going to use
a poinsettia fabric for the outer border.

I've also been working on my February UFO challenge. It was a New Year's Eve mystery from 2009. The fabrics are so beautiful that I can't imagine why I didn't finish it. I call it my Egyptian quilt because the focus fabric looks like the paintings in a pharaoh's pyramid. The colors are so bright and vibrant. For now, I'm just going to give you a sneak peak. I'll post another pic when I get the top done.

To see more eye candy, visit Patchwork Times Design Wall Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment