Sunday, January 1, 2017

UFO-2017

Hi, Everyone. It's been a very, very long time since I've blogged. But I'm going to have another go at it. Judy, from Patchwork Times, is having another UFO Challenge and I want to participate. Hopefully it will motivate me to get some things done. I'm pretty good with the piecing part but intimidated by the quilting part. I need to really learn that "done is better than perfect." So, without further ado, here is my list.

 1. Mini Flag Quilt: Needs quilting and binding.

 2. Pineapple Wall Quilt: Needs quilting and binding.

 3. Trinity Celtic Knot: Needs lots of blocks, quilting and binding. This will be on the list three
      times because I have a lot to do and would at least like the top to get done this year.

 4. Snowman Wall Quilt: Needs quilting and binding.

 5. Double Delight: Needs quilting and binding.

 6. Kimono Wall Quilt: Needs quilting and binding.

 7. Trinity Celtic Knot: Needs blocks, quilting and binding.

 8. Jungle Courthouse Steps: Needs blocks, quilting and binding.

 9. Halloween Quilt: Needs quilting and binding.

10. Trinity Celtic Knot: Needs blocks, quilting and binding.

11. Asian Quilt: Needs quilting and binding.

12. Nine Patch Mini: Needs quilting and binding.

I can't wait to see which one comes first. Hope everyone has a safe, happy, healthy New Year.
Sherry

1 comment: